OOO Burovoya Kompaniya Eurasia (BKE) is the largest onshore drilling contractor in Russia
Board of directors
Chairman of the Board of Directors of EDC
- Mr. Shokhin has been the Chairman of the Board of Directors of EDC since January 2016 and a member of the Board of Directors of EDC since October 2007.
- Currently, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs since 2005 and also President of the State University-Higher School of Economics since 1995.
- Member of the Board of Directors of AO Federal Corporation for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprise since 2015.
- Member of the Board of Directors of AO UTLC since 2014.
- Senior Adviser of OOO Merrill Lynch Securities since 2013.
- Member of the Board of Directors of PAO TMK since 2008.
- Mr. Shokhin was the Chairman of the Supervisory Council of Renaissance Capital Investment Group from 2002 until 2005.
- From 1994 until 2002 he was a Deputy of the State Duma, where his last position was the Head of the Duma Committee on Credit Institutions and Capital Markets.
- Mr. Shokhin holds a degree in Economics from the Moscow State University. He is Doctor of Economic Science; Professor and Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Chief Executive Officer of EDC
- One of the founders of EDC in 2002 and its current Chief Executive Officer.
- Board member of EDC since 2002.
- Dr. Djaparidze served as the President of PetroAlliance Services Company Limited (which he also helped to found) from 1995 to 2007 and was Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors from February 2007 until 2009.
- From 1990 until 1995 he served as Managing Director of MD SEIS, a Russian-US joint venture oilfield services company.
- Dr. Djaparidze holds a degree in Mining Engineering and Geophysics from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas where he obtained his Doctorate of Science.
- In 2006, he was awarded the Russian Federation prize for special achievements in science and technology.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer of EDC since April 2015.
- Senior Vice President Finance of EDC since December 2011.
- Vice President Finance of BKE since August 2005, Senior Vice President Finance and CFO of BKE since October 2006 until December 2011.
- From 2001 to 2005 served as Vice President Finance of PetroAlliance Services Company Limited.
- From 1992 to 2000 he worked as Financial Manager in JV Caspian Geophysical.
- Holds a degree in Applied Mathematics from the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy; Qualification Certificates CPA, CIMA, DBA; is a Fellow Member in Institute of Professional Accountants of Russia
- Mr. Anderson was a member of the Board of Directors of EDC from July 2008 until November 2015 and is also currently a Board member since January 2016.
- Was Chief Financial Officer of EDC from July 2008 to March 2015.
- Also currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Vanguard Natural Resources LLC.
- Mr.Anderson is a non-executive independent Director of Gulf Marine Services Plc since February 2014 and a non-executive Director of Soma Oil&Gas Holdings since December 2013 and its CEO since December 2015.
- Mr.Anderson was the President and Chief Executive Officer of Prime Natural Resources, Inc. from May 2002 to March 2007.
- Also served as a Director of Transocean Ltd. from September 2007 to June 2011.
- Served as a Director of Boots and Coots, Inc. from April 1998 to September 2010.
- Mr.Anderson is a certified public accountant and holds a BSc magna cum laude in business from the University of Colorado and a Master’s degree in taxation from the University of Denver.
- Member of the Board of Directors of EDC since January 2016.
- Currently, the managing partner of Dr. K. Chrysostomides & Co LLC (since 1981), and one of Cyprus’ leading corporate and tax lawyers.
- From July 2015 until June 2018 he has been re-appointed as a member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
- From 1969 until 1973 Mr. Chrysostomides worked at the European Commission of Human Rights in Strasbourg.
- He also worked as a research fellow in Private International Law at the University of Bonn from 1964 until 1967.
- Dr. Chrysostomides is included in the 2016 edition of Chambers Global among the leading lawyers for the areas of Dispute Resolution and Corporate/Commercial and is also listed among ranked lawyers in Chambers Europe 2015 for his expertise in Dispute Resolution and Corporate/Commercial work and among the 250 leading global tax lawyers in the 2015 edition of the Tax Directors Handbook.
- Dr. Chrysostomides is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, the Greek Institute of International Law, the International Law Association and the International Bar Association.
- Dr. Chrysostomides holds a degree from Law School of the University of Athens (LL.B.); from the University of Luxembourg (Diplome de Droit Compare); from the University of Bonn, West Germany (Doctor of Laws).